Tennis brings the best of fashion and sports on the tennis court. Below are some of favorite essentials that will make you look chic while you are sweating it out in the tennis court.
1. Classic Polo sleeveless – The classic and iconic sleeveless polo is a must in your sports shelves. The performance pique sleeveless polo by Tory sport defines silhouette style high performance. The polo is made up of innovative Coolmax--everyday fabric which makes it soft, lightweight and easy exchange of breeze while you play. The tailored finish with the pearl buttons makes it an outstanding outfit.
2. Tennis skirt – You should always pair up your polo shirt with a pleated skirt. Tory sport offers you an excellent match for your classic polo sleeveless shirt. The printed pleated-hem skirt is an A-line skirt with four-way stretch which enables you to stretch to all possible directions while you are enjoying your sports spirit. The skirt fits at the natural waist and hits at your thigh giving you a perfect athletic look.
3. Mesh Visor - Protect your eyes while you are out in the sun and get rid of extra sweat because of its breathable fabric which allows sweat to travel up to the surface and evaporate. The head topper is lightweight, comfortable, sleek and custom to fit (silicon pull tab).
4. Sneakers – The important role of the sneakers is to provide with cushioning effect while you are struggling to get all the impossible shots. Nikecourt Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour offers perfect fit to your foot thanks to the dynamic fit system which wraps the midfoot from top to the arch. The zoom air unit in the heels helps in responsive cushioning. The traction system of the sneaker enables you to achieve your difficult shots without missing them.
5. Zip-up jacket – Lacoste designed the technical zip-up golf jacket with an idea of improving your swings. The laminated twill jacket with zippered closures and stretchy taffeta panels will definitely help you make the most in your game.
6. Tennis bag – You should get a tennis bag that should fit in your tennis racquets and all other sports accessories. You can have the tennis bag on your name with monograms by Parker Thatch. The tennis tote bag can easily fit in two tennis racquets and all you sport gear.
7. Tennis ball keychain – You can add quirk to your style by adding the neon colored key chain for your tennis bag. The neon and yellow Anya Hindmarch tennis ball keychain is crafted with soft mink fur. The ball piece is attached to neon yellow leather strap which is then attached to gold tone dogclip.